Substance use disorders can impact every aspect of your life. If you’re struggling with addiction, it’s important to get help as soon as possible. The sooner you seek treatment, the sooner you can start on the road to recovery.
NuLife Behavioral Health Massachusetts offers comprehensive substance abuse treatment programs that can help you get your life back on track. We offer a variety of services, including individual and group therapy, experiential therapies, and family support groups. Our substance-specific programs can help you take your life back from addiction, and our locations in Worcester and Framingham make treatment more convenient and accessible than ever.
Outpatient programming is designed to allow you to continue working or attending school while you receive treatment. We offer flexible scheduling options to make sure that you can get the care you need. If you’re ready to take the first step toward recovery, call us today at 888.568.2057 or connect with us online.
Addictions We Treat
We treat all substance use disorders in our centers, including polysubstance addiction and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Some of the addictions that we treat include:
- Alcohol addiction – Alcoholism is a chronic disease that can be fatal if left untreated. Our alcohol addiction treatment program can help you recover from alcoholism and live a sober life.
- Opioid addiction – Opioid addiction is a serious problem in Massachusetts and beyond. Our opioid addiction treatment program can help you overcome your addiction and live a substance-free life.
- Heroin addiction – This illicit drug is highly addictive and can be deadly. Our heroin addiction treatment program can help you get your life back on track.
- Methamphetamine addiction – Methamphetamine is a highly addictive substance that can cause serious health problems. Our methamphetamine addiction treatment program can help you overcome your addiction and live a healthier life.
- Cocaine addiction – Cocaine is a dangerous and addictive substance. Our cocaine addiction treatment program can help you recover from your addiction and live a substance-free life.
No matter what you’re facing, our team can help. Our substance abuse treatment program takes into account the complex causes of addiction, from underlying mental health conditions to past trauma. We offer a comprehensive approach to treatment that can help you heal on every level.
How We Treat Substance Abuse
NuLife Behavioral Health Massachusetts offers a variety of substance abuse treatment options, including:
- Individual therapy – This one-on-one therapy gives you the chance to work with a therapist on your specific needs.
- Group therapy – Group therapy offers the support of peers as you work through treatment.
- Experiential therapies – These therapies, such as meditation and yoga, can help you heal on a physical and emotional level.
- Men’s and women’s groups – Our gender-specific groups offer a safe and supportive environment for men and women in treatment.
- Family support groups – These groups can help you involve your loved ones in your treatment and recovery.
Our substance abuse treatment programs are designed to meet you where you are in your journey. Whether you’ve gone through treatment previously and have relapsed or are seeking help for the first time, we can create a treatment plan that’s right for you. Lasting, sustainable sobriety is possible, even if you’ve struggled in the past.
Connection is essential in the treatment of substance abuse. Our programs are designed to help you build a support system that will last long after you leave treatment.
Take the First Step at NuLife Behavioral Health
If you’re ready to take the first step toward recovery, we’re here to help. Our admissions team is available to answer your questions and help you get started.
Our treatment programs include:
- Partial hospitalization treatment – This program provides intensive treatment during the day, with nights and weekends free.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – This program is designed for those who need more structure than traditional outpatient treatment.
- Outpatient treatment – Continue to build a strong foundation for recovery while transitioning back to everyday life.
As you progress in treatment, you’ll have the opportunity to step down to a less intensive level of care.
Call us today at 888.568.2057 to learn more about our substance abuse treatment programs.